When it comes to shopping for the donut fanatics in your life, think outside the box of donuts. From tasty looking tech, to do it yourself donut makers, to drink holders made to dunk and more, these unique gift ideas are guaranteed to bring out every donut lover’s sweet side.
1. Geanee Donut Camera ($43)
Say, cheeeese! Your friends will make sweet memories with this Geanee Donut Camera. Featuring five color filters, micro SD card, 3MP sensor and 640 resolution, the Geanee makes it easy to capture Instagram-worthy photos. It even shoots video. And, with a squishy design that resembles a donut, this camera looks good enough to eat.
2. Personalized Donut Coasters ($24.99)A dozen of these coasters are sure to be a party favorite. Personalize with photos or text and this pack of 12 coasters ensures every guest has a donut with their name on it. And you’ll know just who to blame if a bunch of sticky rings show up on your coffee table. Bonus: The company who makes the coasters plants a tree with every pack of coasters purchased.
3. Donut Drink Holder Pool Float Set ($24.99 - Set of 4)
These floating donut drink holders are the perfect treat for family and friends with a pool. And because they come in a set of 4, it’s a great excuse to invite yourself over for a swim. Hey, no one wants to drink alone. Just toss these frosted floaties into the water and you can all enjoy your favorite beverages at your fingertips while you float alongside.
4. The Nostalgia Electrics MDF200 Automatic Mini Donut Factory ($149.99)
Everyone loves donuts fresh out of the oven. With this mini donut factory, hot and ready donuts at home can be a regular thing. Just add dough and the machine does the work. In just 90 minutes, a batch of 30 delicious mini donuts are ready to eat. Just make sure the person who you give this to likes to share.
5. Donut To-Go ($8.90)
This carrying case is for the serious donut junkie; the type who needs their donut fix, like now! With this confectionary companion, they’ll be able to carry their favorite donut wherever they go, keeping it warm and fresh. And, to make sure people keep their hands to themselves, the case even comes with a built in security system. By security system I mean a hole where you can stick a lock through; simple but effective. One can never be too careful when it comes to protecting their “precious” ring of dough.
6. CODE Donut Premium Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with NFC ($49.99)Give the gift of sweet beats with this fun donut-shaped Bluetooth speaker. Wirelessly stream music, movies and phone calls up to 30-feet away. NFC technology offers easy one-tap pairing with compatible devices and the rechargeable battery delivers up to 8 hours of playtime. Choose from 4 cool colors: pink, black, white, and orange.
7. Best Friends Donut And Coffee Duo Flowy T-Shirt ($15.99)
The only thing that goes better together than coffee and donuts is you and your bestie! Give your other half one of these t-shirts and everyone will know how serious you both are about fried dough and friendship.